Sunday, September 17, 2017

THEY SAID




They said I shouldn't run anymore.

They said my knee couldn't take the pounding.

They said it would physically hurt.

They said it was almost impossible to get in to the marathon by the lottery...on your first chance.

THEY SAID....THEY SAID....THEY SAID.

In my running, as well as in other things in my life, "THEY SAID" many things that I couldn't or shouldn't do that I have or am doing!

The late Jim Rohn once said, "If you really want something you'll find a way.  If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

You might not be fast.  

You might not be the smartest.

You might not write the best.

You might not be.....You might not be...TODAY.   

BUT....

IF you REALLY want it....GO.FOR.IT!

Find a way to learn.

Find a way to get better.

Find a way to make it happen.

Don't leave this life with saying, "I wish I would have."  Instead go out saying, "I'm glad I did!"

Listen to your heart and MAKE this your BEST YEAR YET.

Oh, and that running thing.....I'm glad I didn't list to what "THEY SAID!"

Running medal to date.  More on the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment