Monday, September 18, 2017

CHANGE IT



Have you ever been a part of a meeting or even just a group of people where all that is coming out of it is problems?

The room is too hot.

The room is too cold.

We don't have the right widget to sell.

Why did management do that?

PROBLEMS WITHOUT SOLUTIONS.

Mahatma Gandhi once said, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

LET IT START WITH YOU.

LET IT START WITH ME.

This was me back in 2009.  I didn't like the way my clothes were fitting.  I didn't like how I was feeling.  I had to decide to be the change and CHANGE IT.

If it is your work culture or your home life or with you friends, if you want to see change for the better, you be the change.  

CHANGE IT.

Years ago, when talking to a group of people I told them, "Let's say you come upon a disgruntled group of people, and in one of your hands is a bucket of gas and in the other a bucket of water.  At this point you have a choice on how this will end."

Don't just be a thermometer which tells the temperature of the room.  Be a thermostat that CHANGES and SETS the temperature of the room!

You have it within you...if you want it for your BEST YEAR YET.

CHANGE IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment