Tuesday, September 5, 2017

PROOF OF LIFE


Recently I was filling out a form, on line, and I had to acknowledge a similar prompt, like our pic above.

Today, I was reading a leadership article, and the writer said that on an international trip, he was renting a car.  The forms he had to fill out stated at the top, "PROOF OF LIFE."

How do we PROVE our life?  Is it the car I drive?  My last name?  My Social Security number?

In reality, those things I just listed are really "proof of existence" not "PROOF OF LIFE."

As you live, are you choosing between life and death or are you choosing between existence and death?

Many times we let fear of death, failure, disappointment and heartbreak lead us to trade life for existence.

Don't wait for someone else to validate you life.  Stop waiting for someone to make your life count.

You must ACT.

ACT as if your life depends on it.

YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!

So, will you choose to LIVE or will you lie there until death takes you?

Having a BEST YEAR YET doesn't mean that you won't face challenges.  But it does mean that whatever you face, you can get through it.

Jeremiah 29: 11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

God has plans for you that include you LIVING...not just existing.  That word "hope" in Jeremiah 29:11 is just a "wishful thinking," but it means "an ernest and confident expectation."  Expectations are not just for existing...but for LIVING!

So, you want PROOF OF LIFE?  

WATCH ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment