Tuesday, September 19, 2017

KEEP RUNNING



Do you run?

WHY?

You don't run?

WHY?

I have shared, right here in the BEST YEAR YET blog, about my running.  How I got started. What I've been through.  Why I continue to push myself.

Now, I want you to tell me WHY you run.  Or, if you don't run, WHY?  How about you share WHY you do your hobby or exercise activity OR anything else that brings you joy.  

Let's see what the readers are doing.  

I'd love to hear your stories.  

Remember, back in April (April 3rd) I wrote about, "WHAT'S YOUR STORY?"  Everyone of us has one.  What's yours?

The pic above is a great word/phrase to remember, whether you run or just go through life.  When it (running; work; school; kids; LIFE; etc) gets tough, remind yourself, "KEEP RUNNING!"

I was on a 12 miler the other day.  Let me tell you, the STRUGGLE got REAL real at mile 4....M-I-L-E 4!

I told myself (while I was walking), "If you run, you'll be done quicker!"

Now, in life, we don't want you to check out sooner than you should, but the idea is to not stop...not quit on life....KEEP RUNNING!

We all have a "RACE" we are running in life.....so KEEP RUNNING this race of life and cross that finish line with joy!

FINAL NOTE:
I'm serious.  I want to hear from you on your running, hobbies, other fun activities or your struggles, pains, heartbreaks.  Let's do this LIFE together.

KEEP RUNNING!


No comments:

Post a Comment