Tuesday, September 26, 2017

FREEZE FRAME



Yesterday, the CHEERLEADER reminded me that Christmas was in 3 months!

This is something that she does the 25th of EVERY month...reminds me how many months until Christmas!

The CHEERLEADER loves Christmas.

She has GREAT memories of Christmas....all of them.

Each Christmas, I get more joy out of watching her watch everyone else. 

The reason?

She is taking mental "snap shots."  She is putting EVERY moment on FREEZE FRAME!

She wants to collect and remember these moments for a lifetime.  Times she can recall at anytime she wants.

FREEZE FRAME.

How often do we just overlook the moments that are happening around us?

Last year, at Christmas, she gave me a collage frame with all sorts of pictures that captured the moments of 2016.  Other than a few pair of running shoes I got over the year, I really can't remember what "things" were purchased.  But when I look at that collage, I "go back" to each of those moments during BEST YEAR YET 2.0.....even though some of those "moments" I wish I wouldn't have gone through...but I'm glad they were captured to remember.

Are you collecting things or moments in your life?

A BEST YEAR YET is more full of moments that anything.

If currently you look at your inventory and find that you have more things than moments, start today to invest more in the moments over the next 3 months.

Everytime you do, hit FREEZE FRAME on each moment...so that you can recall them anytime you want!



No comments:

Post a Comment