Wednesday, September 27, 2017

THE POTTER'S HAND

"The Potter's Hand" by Mary Bazis

"Then I went down to the potter's house and behold he was working at the wheel. And the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he made it over, reworking it into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make it....cannot I do with you as this potter? says the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, 
so are you in My hand..." Jeremiah 18:3-4,6


by Darlene Zschech

Beautiful Lord, wonderful saviour
I know for sure, all of my days are held in Your hands
Crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me, into Your presence
Guiding me by, Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord
To live all of my life through Your eyes
I'm captured by, Your Holy calling
Set me apart
I know You're drawing me to Yourself
Lead me Lord I pray
Take me, Mold me
Use me, Fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hands
Hold me, Guide me
Lead me, Walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand


No comments:

Post a Comment