Sunday, February 25, 2018

X IS FOR...



MILE 24...LETTER X.

X IS FOR..."I get eXTRA....when I come to St. Jude."

I remember growing up that I wanted to have my tonsils out.

I had friends who did.

I had family members who did.

I never did.

Still to this day, they are still in there.

You want to know why I wanted them out?

ICE CREAM!

I wanted eXTRA ice cream like those that did.

Our artist today is living the eXTRA life.

  • hugs
  • love
  • chemo
  • MRI
  • medicine
  • friends
  • family
  • doctors
  • care
  • nurses
  • early appointments
  • tired teachers
  • stuck caregivers
  • scans
  • needles
  • flying 
  • snacks
  • water
ALL of the eXTRA here is GOOD....so they can get better!

But where's the ICE CREAM?



FINAL NOTE: 
If your name begins with the letter X, would you consider a donation to St. Jude via my Boston Marathon donation page?  Any amount is greatly appreciated.  The link to the donation page is below.  THANK YOU!

https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/stjudeheroes2018/timpete



No comments:

Post a Comment