Saturday, February 17, 2018

P IS FOR...



MILE 16...LETTER P.

P IS FOR...
Our artist for the letter "P" in the ABCs of CANCER journey gave a nice peek behind the curtain (in my opinion) to what they go through...as told with words that begin with P.

Notice they talk about the treatment but also other "P" things that are important to them.
- Prayers
- Patience
- Positive
- Pokes
- Party
- Parents

Have you ever thought about your life's journey and how you would describe your life by using the letters of the alphabet?

What words would you use to describe your journey using the letter P?

Would words like PATIENCE or PRAYER or how about this one....POSITIVE, be the ones you would use?

Today I was talking with someone about the PATH that both of us are on.

We discussed how LIFE happens and we can either throw our hands up and say "I QUIT!" or we can take ownership of what is going on and PRESS FORWARD!

The Apostle Paul said in Philippians 3:12 [NLT], "I don't mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I PRESS on to POSSESS that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me."

There are a couple more good "P" words....PRESS and POSSESS.

So as you are traveling on the PATH, think of words that help you get through each "MILE" of life!


FINAL NOTE: 
If your name begins with the letter P, would you consider a donation to St. Jude via my Boston Marathon donation page?  Any amount is greatly appreciated.  The link to the donation page is below.  THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment