Sunday, February 18, 2018

Q IS FOR...



Q IS FOR...."the many questions I have for my Doctors and Nurses."

"What caused this?"
"Why do I have cancer?"
"Will I lose my hair?"
"Will I be sick a lot?"
"Does chemo hurt my body?"
"How long will I be here?"
"What is the side affects?"
"Will I be ok?"
"Does this hurt?"
"When can I go home?"

MILE 17...LETTER Q.

Questions are good.

Questions lead to answers.

No answers without questions.

Sometimes, the answers are what we want to hear.

Sometimes, the answers are NOT what we want to hear.

Sometimes, there are no answers.

Cancer is not a respecter of persons.

So we need to be relentless in our pursuit of ANSWERS to the QUESTIONS.


FINAL NOTE: 
If your name begins with the letter Q....not many out there, I know...so what if you know a word that has the letter Q in it, would you consider a donation to St. Jude via my Boston Marathon donation page?  Any amount is greatly appreciated.  The link to the donation page is below.  THANK YOU!


https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/stjudeheroes2018/timpete




No comments:

Post a Comment