Thursday, February 22, 2018

U IS FOR...



MILE 21...LETTER U.

Getting closer to the finish and today, we look at the LETTER U IS FOR...ULTRASOUND.

WOW...read what our artist wrote today.

Here's someone who received a good understanding of all that the ULTRASOUND did for them.

It's interesting to me, that there are days of what the LETTER of the DAY is and what the word is that is associated with that letter, and how they intersect with my life.

Earlier today, I was talking with a young gal who is going to go to graduate school to get a degree where she will do ULTRASOUNDS. 

Also, this description of having this test done, reminded me of my medical adventure a couple of years ago.  I had a biopsy, multiple CAT scans, a nuclear medicine bone scan, prostatectomy surgery, and multiple pokes, sticks, and the such.

I am so glad for technology and those that know how to administer and read the results.

Sometimes in our lives, we might not need a medical ultrasound, but we could use an "introspection ultrasound" of the things that are going on inside of us.

Do we (I'm talking to me) let these things bottle up on the inside and then build up until one day they come out...not in a good way?

Have someone you can talk to.  Maybe a professional..maybe a friend.  

Either way, do an "introspection ultrasound" and find out what is inside there...as it says in our picture, "...in real-time..."

Oh, and check out the last line, "THEY HAVE SOME OF THE BEST LOOKING LADIES!!!"

You go, Player!


FINAL NOTE: 
If your name begins with the letter U....not many out there, I know...so what if you know a word that has the letter U in it, would you consider a donation to St. Jude via my Boston Marathon donation page?  Any amount is greatly appreciated.  The link to the donation page is below.  THANK YOU!

https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/stjudeheroes2018/timpete




No comments:

Post a Comment