Tuesday, December 12, 2017

BE THERE



"You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, and I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me"

BE THERE.

When it's not convenient.

BE THERE.

When you are tired.

BE THERE.

When you don't talk, but just listen.

BE THERE.

When you have a blog to write.

BE THERE.

Earlier today, the CHEERLEADER and I did just that.  We have someone close to us that just needed to talk.  They needed....honestly, it didn't matter what they needed, we chose to BE THERE.

BEST YEAR YETs are always about crossing the finish line with a new PR.  

BEST YEAR YETs don't always include success, victories, parties or the such.

BEST YEAR YETs are always about YOU....but about what you can do to influence others...what you can do to impact another life.

Today, the most important thing was to BE THERE.

Whenever you read this, when you have the opportunity, BE THERE for someone else.  It's not an inconvenience, it's an HONOR.

BE THERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment