Wednesday, August 30, 2017

THE COMEBACK

I've been thinking a lot lately about struggles....challenges that people go through.

These could be with a job, or a relationship, your health, or many other things.

I had an opportunity to tell the story about my journey again today.  Each time I talk about how 2015 was my BEST YEAR YET, and to follow it up in 2016 with challenges, struggles, and setbacks, it makes me thankful for THE COMEBACK.

I was listening to the Danny Gokey song, THE COMEBACK, and it starts out,

"After a season of night falls and push backs
After the heartache of wrong turns and sidetracks
Just when they think they've got you game-set-match
Here comes THE COMEBACK!"

The saying, "Every setback is a setup for a COMEBACK" is true.

I constantly remind myself that what I'm going through is temporary.  What YOU are going through is TEMPORARY.  Storms my come, but they will not stay.

When I was telling my story today, I was reminded that THE COMEBACK is not isolated to me.  I see people everyday that are "in line" for their COMEBACK.

Whatever you might be going through, realize that you got what it takes to fight on.  You, too, will have a COMEBACK platform to speak from.

"This is your time, your moment
The fire, the fight, you're golden
You've come so far, keep going
Oh, here comes THE COMEBACK

There is no mountain you can't face
There is no giant you can't take
All of your tears were not a waste
You're one step away

Just when they think they've got you game-set-match
Oh, here comes THE COMEBACK!"

As we all go through our BEST YEAR YET, let's be on the lookout for THE COMEBACK.

THE COMEBACK in our lives, and it the lives of others that we can rally around and celebrate with!



No comments:

Post a Comment