Tuesday, August 8, 2017

BLESNGS



A few months ago, I was looking out of my office window when a car pulled up.  

I had to take a picture of the license plate.

BLESNGS.

Maybe I'm just speaking for me, but isn't it amazing when see something, or read something, or hear something, and it is JUST want you need RIGHT at that time?

This was one of those days for me.

I was coming up on the one year anniversary of being diagnosed with prostate cancer.  I hadn't been feeling the best and was kind of in a funk.

I was doing whatever I could to get myself out of the funk and into a better feeling/perspective.  I was in the middle of writing about and challenging others on the 3 DAILY GRATITUDES and I needed something.

THEN THEY PULLED UP!

That license plate was a nudge....a gentle reminder to me about ALL that I have:

  • Current health
  • The CHEERLEADER
  • Family
  • GREAT job
  • Friends
  • and so on....
I love the "God winks" that come at the right time.

It reminds me of Noah and how, after the flood, God told Noah about a "wink"  He would give him with a RAINBOW.  It would be a sign of the covenant with Noah and, as the Bible says, "....all living creatures.  Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life."  Genesis 9:15-16

Whatever you might be going through....keep your "antenna up" and be aware of the "God Winks" in your life.  

Also, know this, YOU might be the one that supplies the "God Wink" for someone else with a smile or a "how are you doing," or just being the calm in someone's storm.

The BLESNGS are all around you.....look for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment