Sunday, August 20, 2017

HATS


HATS.

If you have seen me, you know that HATS are an all too important accessory for me...especially when the sun is out!

I got to thinking about the many HATS people wear:

  • ball cap style hats
  • cowboy hats
  • stocking hats
  • fedora style hats
  • plain hats
  • colored hats
  • hats with logos
  • booney hats
  • hard hats
  • many, many types of hats
I'm sure you've heard the saying, "at my job, or at home, I wear many "hats" with all that I have to do."  At your job or home, how many "HATS" do you wear?
  • "player" hat
  • "referee" hat
  • "worker" hat
  • "cleaner" hat
  • "counselor" hat
  • "boss" hat
  • "leader" hat
  • many, many types of "hats"
Every HAT we wear is significant.

Every HAT others wear is significant.

Never diminish the "HAT" you or others wear.

In all of these, I believe that the "FAITHFUL HAT" is the most important.  Whatever you do, wherever you are, always strive to wear the "FAITHFUL HAT."

"The master was full of praise. 'Well done, my good and faithful servant.  You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together.'  Matthew 25:21 [NLT]

In your BEST YEAR YET, keep your head covered with that FAITHFUL HAT at all times. You never know when PROMOTION is right around the corner.

FINAL NOTE:
In the picture above, that white hat has been with me on some of my most memorable marathons.  It's a bit discolored and beat up and I believe it is going to be retired from "marathon competition," but boy the memories.  Now, time to find a new HAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment