Sunday, August 27, 2017

HOW DID I GET HERE



Have you ever asked yourself this question?

HOW DID I GET HERE?

Was it by my own doing, accident, or whatever?

And really....where is "HERE" anyway?

A while back, I was thinking about all the twists and turns in life that have lead me to where I'm at today.

The journey has be full of ups and not so ups!

I love the CHEERLEADER's illustration.  She told me once that all that I have done is like a big tool box.  At each "stop" I just get new/additional "tools" to put in the box for the next stop.

Recently, I was reading my Bible in the book of Esther.  It's an Old Testament story of a young girl who became queen....NOT because of her status, bloodline or anything like that. She became queen, because that is what was suppose to happen.

I'm not going to go through the full story ( I would encourage you to check it out.  Actually, click this link, The book of Esther and begin to read the story), but one of the most famous parts of the story is when Queen Esther's uncle makes this statement, "Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?"

In our BEST YEAR YET, let's look at our life and realize that we are not here by accident. But instead, realize that we are right where we are for such a time as this.

The "HERE" that you are at, it's not just for you, but for others that you have an opportunity to make an impact on.

So when you ask yourself the question, "HOW DID I GET HERE,"  remember, it's the "tools" in your tool box that got you here, FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment