Tuesday, May 30, 2017

PUSH YOUR LIMITS



I went out for a run the other day.  I know, shocking, right?

Since the New York City Marathon in 2015, I have adopted a "run/walk" method into my training and running of marathons.....really, running most distances.

But the other day, when I went out for that run, I was feeling good at the point I would normally start to walk, I just kept going.

I wanted to PUSH MY LIMITS.  I had gotten used to running and then walking...running and then walking....that my body has adapted to that method.  

Sometimes you (me) have to get outside of your "comfort zone" in order to see growth.

I did this in my running.  What is that place for you?

Running?

Fitness?

Nutrition?

Education or a new degree?

Relationships?

Job or job change?

Don't just survive....but THRIVE in your BEST YEAR YET journey.

What is one thing that you want more than anything but it seems so "OUT THERE?"

As we've talked about recently, have a goal; put together a plan; START/execute the plan.

How bad do you really want it?  What are you prepared to do?

Take encouragement from Nike and JUST DO IT!

By the way, on my run, I ran 3.2 miles faster than I have in a LONG time.  I was hurting at the end as I was PUSHING MY LIMITS...but after I was done and cooled down, boy did I feel great!

YOU.CAN.DO.IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment