Tuesday, May 16, 2017

NEUTRAL


Have you ever had a day where you felt like you were in "neutral?"  

TODAY is one of those days for me.

Nothing bad.

Nothing exceptional.

NEUTRAL.

Some would take "neutral" as not being successful.  No forward movement.  Just NEUTRAL.

Usually, during the course of my day, I have an idea...maybe a word....that gets me thinking.

Something that relates to my BEST YEAR YET.

Today.....I got nothing!

NEUTRAL.

Neutral really isn't that bad of a place to be...so long as you have a plan.

Think about it; Neutral is that place of what's next?  Forward or backward?

I see NEUTRAL as that place and time of planning.  Think of all the possibilities that are in front of you.  If we don't slow down and "drop it into neutral," we might be rushing too fast to "see" it.

In the past we've talked about taking the time to THINK.  THINK is in the realm of NEUTRAL.  

THINK and PLAN.....but don't stay in NEUTRAL.  

NEUTRAL is a part of your BEST YEAR YET. 

After you have had time to THINK and PLAN....."Drop" it into gear and GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment