Monday, May 8, 2017

FIRST 100 DAYS


TODAY is actually DAY 101 of the BEST YEAR YET blog.

I thought, like "they" do with the President, that we would go over what took place the FIRST 100 DAYS of the BEST YEAR YET blog.

Looking back to January 28th, I started this journey not really knowing where all we would go.  I just knew that I wanted to share with you the ups and downs...highs and lows of life and how we can face the challenges...celebrate the success and through it all still have our BEST YEAR YET!

BEST YEAR YET doesn't just happen...you have to be purposeful to MAKE it happen.
I've shared some practical leadership tips; life tips; running tips; Bible tips; etc.  Each time, I speak to myself just a loud as it might appear that I'm speaking to you on the page.

When I first started, I began to make a list of possible posts, by title, to share each day.  I currently have 76 entry lines, but some are blank as I have deleted the title once I use it. But I still have a lot to cover.  I have somethings I know I want to talk about...except I know the timing is not right.  Somedays, like today, I don't have it on my list, but it makes the day's post.

Really.....most days, I cover things that come up THAT day, like yesterday's "WHAT A DAY," or "PICKLE JUICE" from May 5th.  

I guess I just feel that having a BEST YEAR YET is more of a result of HOW we respond to the daily happenings around us.  I've said it a couple of times...and probably will say it more in the future, but MY RESPONSE IS MY RESPONSIBILITY!  How we act to what is happening to us, good or not so good, is something that each of us need to own.

So I trust you have been "seeing yourself" through these posts and it is helping to make an impact in your life and those you come in contact with.

I have some good ideas for this week that I think will be an encouragement to all of us. Through it all, I trust these words are letting YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT (whatever IT is to you)!

So here's to the FIRST 100 DAYS of the BEST YEAR YET blog!  And here's to MANY more!


No comments:

Post a Comment