Saturday, July 22, 2017

TODAY



TODAY!

You might have hear it said, "Yesterday is history....Tomorrow is as mystery...TODAY is a gift, that is why it is called the PRESENT!

What did you do (or what will you do) that made an IMPACT.....TODAY?

For yourself.

For others.

When you lay your head on your pillow tonight, ask yourself, "Did I win today, or did I lose?" The criteria you choose to measure your "Win or Lose" is YOURS...but to maximize TODAY'S entry in your BEST YEAR YET, you need to keep score.

I.LOVE.TODAY!  

There is so much promise at the start of each day....even MONDAYS!

I can learn a new language.
I can learn a new skill.
I can start a new healthy lifestyle.
I can continue my healthy lifestyle.
I can make a new friend.
I can LIVE like it is the BEST day of my life.
I can tell my family I love them.
I CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE THIS BE THE BEST DAY OF MY BEST YEAR YET!

It comes down to CHOICE.  

I can CHOOSE how I'm going to spend this GIFT of 24 hours that has been given to me.

Think about those who know their days are limited due to an illness.  What they wouldn't give for one more 24 hour cycle that we (includes ME) take for granted.

So, embrace TODAY.  Go out and make an IMPACT and leave a mark on this day!

TODAY IS YOUR DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment