Thursday, July 20, 2017

FIND A WAY


EXCUSES.

The late Business Motivational Speaker Jim Rohn once said, "If you really want to do something you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse."

What are you "listening" to that is telling you to put something off; or you can't do it; or you're not good enough?

When I was in my 20's I was too young.
When I was in my 30's I didn't have enough experience.
When I was in my 40's why did I wait so long?
I'm now in my 50's and has it passed me up?

EXCUSES.

The BEST YEAR YET journey doesn't listen to EXCUSES. 

BEST YEAR YET journeys do as Mr. Rohn said and FIND A WAY....NOT and excuse.

You're NOT too young.
You're NOT too old.
Whatever age; position; gender; small; tall; thin; not as thin; WHATEVER you have on your heart to do.....DO IT!

The KEY:  START!

I've mentioned here in this BEST YEAR YET blog, but Don Shula once said, "The thing that stops most people is the START."

Today, a friend asked me if I blog everyday?  I said that I did and since January 28th, I haven't missed a day.  Today is the 174th consecutive day of the BEST YEAR YET blog.  

I told him that it was the CHEERLEADER (of course it was...right?), when I mentioned that I was thinking about writing a blog, who said to me, "START!"  I said, "when?" "TODAY" was the reply.

I had plenty of things that I could have used for why that day was not a good day to start....BUT I didn't listen to them and I STARTED.

What is it that YOU need to be purposeful about?  

Whatever it is, START!

Time to FIND A WAY!

NO MORE EXCUSES!




No comments:

Post a Comment