Friday, July 7, 2017

ELEVENTH HOUR



IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

July 7, 2017.

DAY 186 of 365 for 2017.

Today is the 161st day in a row for the BEST YEAR YET blog.

It's the 11th HOUR.

I'm stumped!

Th 11th HOUR is describe as "A point in time which is nearly too late....the last minute."

I have a list of ideas that I want to get to in the BEST YEAR YET blog.  I looked over the list tonight and NOTHING stood out.

I usually, through the course of my day, come up with the subject to blog.  

RIGHT NOW, I got nothing!

Sometimes in our lives, it's the same way.

We look for things or "signs" that point us in the direction that we need to go.  Only to find that we don't "see" it clearly.

What do you do when you it's not clear what you are to do?  

I heard, a long time ago, that it is easier to move a ship that is moving than one that is standing still.  What does that mean?

As Dory said, "JUST KEEP SWIMMING!"  In our case, "JUST KEEP MOVING!"

Your continuing to 

  • Move
  • Write
  • Read
  • Work Out
  • Run
  • Cook
  • Hit balls
  • Take shots
All of these and more will eventually get you to that place where YOU will know your path and the direction you are to go.

So If you find yourself in the ELEVENTH HOUR and you don't know what to do....do just quick.  KEEP MOVING FORWARD and you'll find your NEW DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment