Tuesday, July 18, 2017

FRIEND FOR ALL OCCASIONS



"A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need." Proverbs 17:17 [NLT]


Are you a FRIEND FOR ALL OCCASIONS?

FRIEND for convenience?

FRIEND only when you need something?

A FRIEND AT ALL TIMES?

friend
frend/






  1. A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection
  2.     


I like that, "...a BOND of mutual affection"

I was thinking back to a post from last week, "IN THE STORM," where I talked about my journey over the last year with being diagnosed with prostate cancer and going through surgery (go back and read that post from July 12th).

Even in the storm, I would not back down on my belief...my trust and confidence in the ONE TRUE GOD I serve!

Also, I was VERY grateful for my friends who stood with us.  Who visited me in the hospital and/or at home.  Who did some of "life lifting" for us.  Who came alongside the CHEERLEADER to pray for her as well.

So today, I thought, "am I the type of friend who is THE CALM IN SOMEONE ELSES STORM?  Am I a FRIEND FOR ALL OCCASIONS?"

So the challenge to me....the challenge to you is to be that "..friend who is always loyal."  Be THE CALM IN SOMEONE ELSES STORM.

Be "there" for others as you go through your BEST YEAR YET.  


No comments:

Post a Comment