Wednesday, July 19, 2017

MY THREE SONS

My Three Sons ~ Luke ~ Josh ~ Caleb
MY THREE SONS!

The Bible says in Psalms 127:3 [NLT], "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him."

Did I just read that correctly?  My children are a REWARD from Him....from the Lord....to me?

What did I do to deserve these THREE men?  The CHEERLEADER and I are BLESSED by these THREE beyond words.

Josh - Josh is married (for one year this past Sunday) and lives in Omaha.  He and his wife Betsy are buying a house not too far from us.  We are excited to have them closer.

Caleb - Caleb and his girlfriend, Cameron, live outside of Chicago.  Caleb works in the City at an engineering firm and Cameron just completed her Master's Degree and is looking to get into Medical School!  We don't get to see them nearly as much as we would like and miss them dearly.  

Luke - Luke is about a month away from entering into his Senior Year of college at Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, MO.  Right now, we get to see Luke each Summer and for the occasional home visit (more like coming back to Omaha, to see his girlfriend, Abbie and we get to see him do laundry!) during the school year.

Psalms 127:4 [NLT], "Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior's hands."

The CHEERLEADER and I were 20 when we got married; 22 when Josh was born; 25 when Caleb was born; and 29 when Luke was born.  I think I qualify as the man talked about in Psalms 127:4.

Psalms 127 goes on to say in verse 5, "How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!"  I'm not quite sure on how many make up a quiver....only to say, my quiver is 3 and I have the BEST "arrows" out there.

Those THREE will add to it with their wives and children and we'll keep this thing going!

MY THREE SONS are my LEGACY!  

Man, I'm BLESSED!

PETERSON MEN

 
TEAM PETERSON 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment