Friday, July 21, 2017

THE FUTURE IS EXCITING


"For I know the plans that I have for you," says the Lord.  "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  
Jeremiah 29:11 [NLT]


When you think or dream about the future, what do you see?

Bad things?

Struggles?

Good things?

God things?

What does YOUR future look like to you?

There are so many good quotes/sayings about your past and future:

  • You can't change your past, but you can learn from it and change your future.
  • You can't change the past.  What you can do is change now, change tomorrow, the next day, the next month, AND the REST OF YOUR LIFE!
  • Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
  • You can't change the past, so focus on making a great future.
I look at my life this way:  Every day I have is a new day.  I can LEARN from my past.  I can LIVE in today and I can PLAN for the future.

Tomorrow is the FUTURE, so I need to "SEE" it in my heart today, so that when I step into it tomorrow, I've already been there.  THAT is FAITH.

FAITH is a conviction based upon hearing.  The Bible verse above let's us know that we have an EXCITING FUTURE ahead of us, if we believe in the One who said it.

I DO.

So, as we continue to walk out this BEST YEAR YET journey, keep your eyes fixed on the One who truly KNOWS not only THE future, but YOUR future.....and in YOUR future, He has GOOD in store for you!

THE FUTURE IS EXCITING!  

LET'S GO GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment