Thursday, February 23, 2017

#I'MPOSSIBLE


Good morning!  I have something to tell you...to start your day off with, here it is:  YOU DID NOT WAKE UP TODAY TO BE MEDIOCRE!  There, I have said it.  Really, I'm telling myself the very same thing today.  

You...me...we have all been given TODAY to shine.  Shine right where you are.  Work, school, church, at the store...whoever you find yourself today, SHINE like the star that you are!

Matthew 19:26, Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible.  But with God everything is possible."  Don't look at ANY situation that you are in as an impossibility.  Instead of it being impossible, say "I'M POSSIBLE!"  

Here are a quick 3 things you can do:

  1. Be AWARE
  2. Be AUTHENTIC
  3. Be AWESOME
BE AWARE:
Keep your "antenna" up.  Know your surroundings.  Be on the lookout for ways to express your "shine."

BE AUTHENTIC:
Don't try to be a good immitation of someone else.  Be the BEST version of you.  YOU are an incredible person full of a "symphony of life" that others want.

BE AWESOME:
You have the AWESOME "DNA" in you....let it out!  

The world needs what YOU have today....go give it to them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment