Monday, November 6, 2017

UNCOMMINGLY COMMON


The CHEERLEADER and I were talking with some other family members tonight about making a difference in OUR WORLD.

I like to define “OUR WORLD” as the world around me....around you.

It can, but doesn’t have to be the world as know it.  

Growing up...for me, that meant the globe. 

I had this globe that was on some type of a spindle that could spin like you were spinning a basketball on your finger.

I would spin the globe around and then stop it with my finger saying, “This is where I’m going to go!”  Of course, if it landed in a country I wasn’t familiar with or one I thought I didn’t want to go to, I would tell myself, “Ok, 2 out of 3!”

Back to changing the world....

What does it take to be a world changer?

Is it money?

Influence?

Business?

What is it?

I really don’t think it takes a new action to do it.

We just need to be UNCOMMINGLY COMMON.

By that, I mean that we don’t have to do anything different than what we currently do, to make a difference.

COMMON has become UNCOMMON.  

Do what other are afraid to do.

Do what others are unwilling to do.

Do what other need from you.

Do you know that you have what someone else needs?

DO THAT!

My thought is, that in our BEST YEAR YET, there are actions that each of us have in us to do that will impact that world around us.

THAT is what I’m asking you to consider to do.  

Be UNCOMMINGLY COMMON.  

Do what is used to think was common.

THAT will impact the world you live in....AND will make a lasting difference in this world.




No comments:

Post a Comment