Tuesday, November 14, 2017

TIGGER OR EEYORE

Who are you?

TIGGER OR EEYORE?

EEYORE is pessimistic, depressed and deflated.  He has no self confidence and doesn't think he does anything right.

"Could be worse.  Not sure how, but it could."
"I was so upset, I forgot to be happy."
"Don't worry about me.  Go and enjoy yourself.  I'll stay here and be miserable."  Eeyore

TIGGER, on the other hand, is energetic, joyful, enthusiastic and positive.

All a TIGGER wants to do is have fun!

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things!  
Their tops are made of rubber.  Their bottoms are made of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN FUN, but....
The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is...I'M THE ONLY ONE!"  Tigger

Again.....who are you?

TIGGER OR EEYORE?

In our BEST YEAR YET journey, it is not that we close our eyes to what is going on around us...in us...through us.

It is more about how we choose to live beyond the diagnosis....beyond the hurt and pain....beyond the loss.

I believe the writer of Psalms 42 was in an "Eeyore" state of mind, but shifted to a "TIGGER" when he penned, 
"Why am I discouraged?
Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God!
I will praise Him again - 
my Savior and my God!"  Psalms 42:5 [NLT]

So given the choice, my suggestion to you is to be a TIGGER!



"Once in awhile someone amazing comes along....and here I am!"  TIGGER

"Something wonderful could happen today."  TIGGER

"As soon as I saw you, I knew that and adventure was going to happen."  POOH speaking to TIGGER






No comments:

Post a Comment