Wednesday, November 29, 2017

GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST



I asked the CHEERLEADER the other day what she would like for CHRISTMAS.

For the two of us, this has been a really tough question over the years.  

Don't get me wrong, we like gifts, but we look around us and see there are so many more important things we could focus our attention on.

Earlier tonight, I heard of a situation that someone I know is dealing with and I thought, "wow, I wish I could put that on my CHRISTMAS LIST for Santa."

I was reminded of a song that came out 25 years ago, and the lyrics are even more true today.

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
Everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end
This is my GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST

What's on your GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST?

Enjoy this season, but also look beyond yourself to someone who could use a friend.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!






No comments:

Post a Comment