Wednesday, November 1, 2017

HOME SWEET HOME



 I have 3 favorite places on Earth:

  1. Wherever the CHEERLEADER is!
  2. New York City
  3. Maui, Hawaii
I love the energy of THE City.

I love the tranquility of Maui.

The last few days, I have been in limbo.

I wasn't in New York City.

I wasn't in Maui, Hawaii.

And, the CHEERLEADER was out of town on business and I wasn't with her.

Today, though, she got home!

I don't know who was more excited...me, the CHEERLEADER or Bella, the dog!

There's something about being HOME...but more importantly, being with the one(s) you love.

As I mentioned above, my TOP favorite place is when she and I are together.

I like it when we are in our actual home, but to me, just being with her is HOME.

The definition of HOME is, "the place where one lives." 

Where is HOME for you?

Where do you "live?"

Where is that place where you and those you love are together....are comfortable...are safe and secure?

If HOME is truly where the heart is....where have you been parking your heart?

For some, it's time to grab ahold of your heart and GO BACK HOME.

For others, it could be time to renovate the HOME of your heart.

Wherever it is for you, take the steps necessary to create a place where you ALWAYS want to be.

BEST YEAR YET in my HOME SWEET HOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment