Friday, April 21, 2017

LIFE OF THE RUBBER BAND


RUBBER BAND...MAN.

Many years ago, I heard this saying that I have used and (tried to) live by: 

"Live your life like a rubber band.  A rubber band is not at its GREATEST potential until it's been stretched!"

To be stretched in our lives means getting out of our comfort zone.  

"LIFE begins at the end of our comfort zone."

po·ten·tial
pəˈten(t)SHəl/
  1. 1.
    latent qualities or abilities that may be developed and lead to future success or usefulness.

We ALL have POTENTIAL!

It's in you.  It's in me.  How do we, in our BEST YEAR YET, get it out?

OTHERS SEE IT IN YOU!

  • Do you believe others when they tell you that you
    • Sing good
    • You are strong
    • You inspire them
    • And on and on and on....
  • Many times others "see" it in you before you see it in you.  Listen
A MENTOR HELPS TO DEVELOP YOUR POTENTIAL

  • Almost 30 years ago, I had someone believe in me and my abilities...my gifts and began to pull those "giftings" out of me.  
    • I learned how to speak and do presentations to the public  
    • I developed a confidence in how to relate to others and be understood
YOU SEE IT IN YOURSELF AND YOU BRING IT OUT
  • Others recognizing your POTENTIAL is great.  Having mentors recognize your POTENTIAL is great.  BUT you recognizing your POTENTIAL, developing yourself and bringing out your gifts is FANTASTIC!
    • I've said it before...I'm going to say it now...and I will most likely say it again:
      • THE WORLD NEEDS WHAT YOU HAVE.  
        • Don't hide it....LET.IT.OUT!!
Don't let anyone EVER tell you that you can't do it!  Don't limit your yourself by your own SMALL THINKING....LIMITING BELIEFS.

YOU.CAN.DO.IT!

STRETCH YOURSELF.....RUBBER BAND, MAN/WOMAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment