Sunday, October 1, 2017

ONE DAY OR DAY ONE



Choices.

Perspective.

It's all in how we approach it and look at it.

I was in a group of people earlier today.  The topic of conversation:  Running a marathon (shocker, right?).

As the conversation began to wind down and switch to something different, one of the guys said to me, "I'll run a marathon....someday."

He went on to tell me about a back issue that he's been dealing with.  My encouragement to him.....START TODAY to see what it will take to fix the back, and then set an 18 week plan to run a marathon.

ONE DAY OR DAY ONE?

Have you ever looked at all of the "ONE DAYs" you have accumulated in your life?

I used to collect "ONE DAYs" all the time.

Somewhere in this life journey, I made a decision to change the "ONE DAY" for "DAY ONE!"

ONE DAY looks to "someday."  Do you know that the road to "someday" leads you to a town called "nowhere?"

DAY ONE says, "TODAY.I.START!"

We all have choices. 

What will you decide today?

What will you decide for your BEST YEAR YET?

ONE DAY OR DAY ONE....


No comments:

Post a Comment