Saturday, October 7, 2017

HOPE IN A JAR


The CHEERLEADER is a great HOMEMAKER.

She is an awesome cook.

She LOVES to clean (I know, right?).

She has a great eye for decorating.

But, we do have some things...decorative knick knacks...that are on tables, hanging on the wall, sitting on the counter, etc., that I scratch my head at.

Which leads to my HOPE IN A JAR.

This jar of dirt has special meaning.

It's a reminder of sorts.

8 years ago, we moved into our current house.  The HOPE IN A JAR is from our lot, after the foundation was in, but before anything was built.

It would be months before the frame was up.  So this was something to keep our eye on the prize that was "out in front of us."

It was a reminder of all that we had been through leading up to that moment.

All of the VICTORIES....all of the struggles.  The loss....the gains.

HOPE IN A JAR!

Do you have a visual reminder of where you have been and/or where you are going?

I haven't purposefully looked at my HOPE IN A JAR in a long time, but as I looked at it today, it reminded me of ALL the possibility that is in front of me.

Find your HOPE IN A JAR today!




No comments:

Post a Comment