Sunday, October 8, 2017

INTENTIONAL



INTENTIONAL.

This word has been the one word that keeps coming up in my mind.

Intentional with my relationships.

Intentional with my personal reading.

Intentional with my prayer life.

Intentional with my running.

INTENTIONAL.

The CHEERLEADER pointed out this comic.  She knew I would get a kick out of it.  

I DID!

To me, it says, "INTENTIONAL."

Intentional to "get it done, even when you don't want to."  

Not too many runners like the treadmill.  I've written here that some would even call it a "dreadmill."  But sometimes you have to be INTENTIONAL, even if it means you have to do something that is uncomfortable or that you don't like.

Much like our BEST YEAR YET journey.  How many times do we run into things we don't want to do but we know we should?  Things in our:

  • Relationships
  • Jobs
  • Volunteering
  • Church activities
  • Health and fitness
  • Personal development
Whatever that area is for you, look to be INTENTIONAL in it.  

If you already are INTENTIONAL, how can you take up a notch?

For me, BEST YEAR YET 3.0 ends in 30 days.  How about we have a "30 Day INTENTIONAL CHALLENGE?"  Let's see who can be the most creative in being INTENTIONAL in the areas we identified above and others that you come up with that are not listed.

I'm taking out BYY 3.0 on a HIGH NOTE.

Who's In?


No comments:

Post a Comment