Friday, March 17, 2017

COLOR OUTSIDE THE LINES


Growing up, I did my best to stay in the lines when coloring or painting.  I could get close, but there was always some "spillage" over the line.  

Even as an adult, when the Cheerleader has wanted to paint some walls in the house and I have helped, especially if it has to do near where the wall and ceiling meet, yep, there's paint on the ceiling.  Needless to say, I'm heavy labor now and an occasional mass wall painter, but nothing in the tight detail sense.

I was thinking about life and for me, to have a BEST YEAR YET, I need to live with a "color outside the lines" mentality.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all about detail and such, but I realize that LIFE is messy at times.  I've heard it said and even said it myself, "NO MESS....NO MESSAGE!"  I really believe that we...well maybe just me....can take our "mess" and make something beautiful out of it.

Don't let a past "mess" detour your today "message!"  The Greek's have a saying, "pame" (paw-may), which means, "Come on, let's go!"  So take your "color pallet" and PAME!

It's OK if your "lines" aren't perfect.  What is perfect anyway?  What I see/view as perfect, could be much different than someone else's view point.  EMBRACE your "perfect," and continue to embrace the symphony of "COLOR" that makes up your life....whether it's inside the "lines" or not!



My 3 things I'm GRATEFUL for today:
  • Nurses who know how to draw blood
  • Good service at restaurants
  • Companionship

If you don't know what this "My 3 things I'm GRATEFUL for today" is, look back at the post from March 14th, "GRATITUDE" to see what this is about.


No comments:

Post a Comment