Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ARE YOU ALL IN?



COMMITMENT.

What does it take to be "ALL IN?"  

Your attitude?  Are you a good "team member?"  If you're not scoring the points or getting the press, does that affect how you act?  What makes you be ALL IN when it's not about you?

Maybe with you it's being noticed or getting THAT promotion.  Or getting the lead in the play or having the solo in the song?  Do we only commit if we get to be the STAR?

There is a great 2 1/2 minute YouTube of a press conference of basketball coach Geno Auriemma where he discusses the importance of attitude and body language.  This is a GREAT lesson for all of us, young and experienced.  Stop what you are doing, (click the "attitude and body language" link above), and watch it.

BE ALL IN!  



My 3 things I'm GRATEFUL for today:
  • WWRC (World Wide Running Community)
  • A thought of someone that makes me smile
  • Pedicures

Final note:  Ben Franklin once said, "Write something worth reading or do something worth writing about."  I trust you are being encouraged each day by the BEST YEAR YET blog as much as I have been encouraged to write it.  Drop me a line and let me know when a topic or something inside the topic has resonated with you.  Here's to your BEST YEAR YET!

2 comments:

  1. My 3 Things I'm Grateful for TODAY:
    -Having a roof over my head
    -Connecting with loved ones via phone/text
    -Signs of Spring

    ReplyDelete