Monday, January 1, 2018

CHAPTER ONE



"Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book.  Write a good one!"

FRESH START.

DAY ONE.

NEW YEAR.

NEW GOALS.

NEW YOU.

Every day in front of you is a blank page.

Unless you choose to write a sequel, you can change the narrative of how 2018 will be for you.

Earlier today, I wished 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to a friend on Facebook.  As I normally do, I put a tag on it that said, "2018 is going to be a GREAT year.....your BEST YEAR YET!"

They responded and we went back and forth for a few posts.  One thing I mentioned was it is so good that the walk of life that we have is by FAITH and not by what we see.

Today, if the first day of the rest of your life....the rest of my life.

What about you?  What do you want to see in your life in 2018?  What would make this your BEST YEAR YET?

I don't know what each day will hold, but I do know how I choose to respond each day is just that...MY CHOICE.

So, I think I'll go out and "write" a best seller for 2018...one day at at time.





No comments:

Post a Comment