Saturday, January 27, 2018

365


 Today, January 27, 2018, is DAY 365 of the BEST YEAR YET Blog.

365 DAYS in a row of writing about what moved me that day.

365 DAYS of things that you can relate to.

365 stories to tell.

365 pieces of encouragement to hold on to.

As the song says, "...moments so dear!"

I trust that somewhere in these past 365 days, you have found at least one day's blog that spoke to you.

Maybe one blog that helped you get through that day...that moment...the issue...reminding you that

  • YOU are enough
  • YOU.CAN.DO.IT
  • YOU got it 
  • YOU are a champion
Earlier today, I was reading to the CHEERLEADER a few of my favorite ones
  • YOU INSPIRE ME (Feb. 6, 2017)
  • GO THE DISTANCE (Feb. 10, 2017)
  • AIM HIGH (March 8, 2017)
  • FOMO (April 16, 2017)
  • I LOVE THIS LIFE (April 28, 2017)
  • I HOPE YOU DANCE (May 15, 2017)
I could go on and on.  Maybe one day I'll put together "the best of..."  Only problem, it just might be a repeat of the past 365.

You see, there was something, EVERYDAY, that was special.  

Something, EVERYDAY, that caught my attention enough to spend time to write about it....to put my thoughts down for me...for you....for anyone who chose to read it.

I hope that this past year of BEST YEAR YET posts have helped you; put a smile on your face; even wondered "what in the world is going on in Tim's mind?"

Whatever it has been for you.....for me, it has been a real joy.

Moving forward, I'm not sure you'll see a post every day.  

I can't even tell you if you'll see one tomorrow.

But I can tell you that you will continue to see the BEST YEAR YET blog as YOU go about your BEST YEAR YET.

For now....I think I'll just sign off.

But before I do.....don't forget to MAKE today DAY 1 of your BEST YEAR YET!


                              






No comments:

Post a Comment