Monday, January 22, 2018

COMING UP NEXT...

We are coming up on 365.

Today is 360.

Three Hundred and Sixty days in a row of the BEST YEAR YET blog.

Recently, when I tell the story about writing a DAILY blog and committing to do it for a full year, the next question I get is, “Are you going to continue?  What’s next?”

That is a GREAT question.

My usual answer is.....I DON’T KNOW.

Although my personal “BEST YEAR YET” doesn’t conclude until my birthday in November, I’m still on my quest to smile more; give more; laugh more; find more ways to make an impact on others.

I don’t think I’ll just be able to shut it off and walk away.  

But....I’m not sure if it will continue as an everyday happening.

What are you thoughts?  What would you, the reader/follower of this blog, want to see?

So over the next 5 days.....maybe.....we’ll explore the “COMING UP NEXT....” for this little write up of encouragement and see how the next 365 could possibly look.

Until then, continue to look for ways to increase your influence and impact and don’t forget, MAKE today DAY 1 of your BEST YEAR YET!




No comments:

Post a Comment