Thursday, January 25, 2018

3 TO 365


DAY 363.

Can you believe it?

Well, whether we can believe it or not, it's still the truth.

Including today, there are only 3 more BEST YEAR YET blog posts, to make it to 365 days in a row!

WOW....for me, it's been quick...but slow.

It's been easy...but hard.

I hope for you, the reader, it's been GOOD?

I spent a little bit of time today and read through the first 15 or so from early 2017 (I would encourage you to do the same).  I think over the next couple of days, I'll read through them all.

This has been the first time, in my life, that I have done something, EVERYDAY for a year that didn't include eating, breathing, and sleeping (maybe I should say "a year" because there are still a couple of days left!).

Think about it:  What have you done EVERYDAY for a solid year?  

What have you disciplined yourself to do in the middle of LIFE'S obligations?  

Vacations?  

Business trips?

If anything, for me, I have shown myself, again, what is possible when you have a plan and your execute the plan.

Did I have days where I didn't want to write?  YES!

Did I have days that it went down to the wire?  YES! (the closest I got was 11:57pm!)

Did I have days that I sat around trying to think of something that would be worth writing about?  YES!

All the while, I kept writing and you kept reading.

What does that tell us?

Get started and stick with it.

Don't give up.

What is your passion?

What is your WHY?

It doesn't have to be to write a blog.  It could be many things that make you tick.

If you lose your WHY, you'll lose your WAY.

What is something that you can start today, stay dedicated and consistent with over the next 365 days?  

Whatever it is, you can look back on it and say, "I am so glad I did!"  Instead of "I wish I had."



No comments:

Post a Comment