Sunday, May 10, 2020

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


"Who can find a virtuous wife?  For her worth is FAR above rubies." Proverbs 31:10

"Her children rise up and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31:28

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the moms out there and especially those in my life:
  • Colleen DeMuth
  • Jacque Remington
  • Cathy Ritter
  • Camy Cooney
  • Jacquie Hemphill
  • Grace Peterson
AND especially THE CHEERLEADER... Chris Peterson!

I have been blessed my whole life to be surrounded by GREAT women from my mom, Colleen DeMuth, to my wife's mom, Jacque Remington, to my sisters, and also my brother's wives as well as my own wife.

On this DAY that we set aside to celebrate "MOM," realize that a mom's work is NEVER done.  Talking to my mom recently, she reminded me, that although I am an adult, the love and care for the children never cease.  

I have found that to be the same for me and also as I watch the CHEERLEADER interact with our boys; talk to them; pray for them; and spend time, when she can, with them.

So if you haven't done so yet today, reach out to your mom and let her know that you are thinking about her and encourage her to have her BEST YEAR YET.  

If your mom is no longer with us, take time to celebrate the life she gave you to make you who you are today.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!



My 3 things I'm GRATEFUL for today:
  • Mom
  • The smell of coffee in the morning
  • A good book


No comments:

Post a Comment