Friday, May 8, 2020

ARE YOU ALL IN?



COMMITMENT.

What does it take to be "ALL IN?"  

Your attitude?  Are you a good "team member?"  If you're not scoring the points or getting the press, does that affect how you act?  What makes you be ALL IN when it's not about you?

Maybe with you it's being noticed or getting THAT promotion.  Or getting the lead in the play or having the solo in the song?  Do we only commit if we get to be the STAR?

There is a great 2 1/2 minute YouTube of a press conference of basketball coach Geno Auriemma where he discusses the importance of attitude and body language.  This is a GREAT lesson for all of us, young and experienced.  Stop what you are doing, (click the "attitude and body language" link above), and watch it.

BE ALL IN!  



My 3 things I'm GRATEFUL for today:
  • A thought of someone that makes me smile
  • My team I work beside everyday
  • Pedicures




No comments:

Post a Comment