Friday, November 27, 2020

THANKFUL FOR _______________


 HAPPY (day after) THANKSGIVING!


On Monday, I threw out a little CHALLENGE to all of us (me included).

It is Day 5 of our 5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE.  Today.....
  • I'm THANKFUL for _______________
I think today, I just need to FILL IN THE BLANK!

Have you ever been so down...so beat up....so uncomfortable with how you feel?

You are so tired you can't sleep.

You are so angry you are sad.

What in the world is there to be THANKFUL FOR?

Ever been there?

Maybe you are there today.

I've been there.

Every time I'm encouraged to be THANKFUL, I say, "but, you don't know....."  Except I realize that no matter how big my "but" is, what I need to be THANKFUL FOR is SO much BIGGER!

I know things are missing....BUT what do I have?
  • When I'm hurting, I have FRIENDS, FAMILY and my CHEERLEADER that are ALWAYS here for me
  • When I'm lost, I have my relationship with the Lord that guides me back to where I need to be
  • I have a great family (parents; siblings; spouse; sons; etc)
  • I get to WAKE up every day and impact the world around me
Take inventory......NOT to what is missing.  NOT to what was lost.

Take inventory to what you do have.  Some are things....most are not.

Have an Attitude of Gratitude!

Find even the little things and be THANKFUL FOR ___________. 

How about you take the last 5 days as a CHALLENGE to look for things, EVERY day that you are THANKFUL FOR?  I know you can.


TIM'S 5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE:
  • DAY 1
    • I'm THANKFUL for my relationship with the Lord
  • DAY 2
    • I'm THANKFUL for US
  • DAY 3
    • I'm THANKFUL for FAMILY
  • DAY 4
    • I'm THANKFUL for HEALTH
  • DAY 5
    • I'm THANKFUL for __________

No comments:

Post a Comment