Wednesday, November 25, 2020

THANKFUL FOR FAMILY


 

It is Day 3 of our 5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE.  Today....

  • I'm THANKFUL for FAMILY!

FAMILY....I was just thinking about the "perfect" family.  

My FAMILY's not perfect.....I'm in it and since I'm not perfect, there goes perfection!

Just like in a marriage, a FAMILY is made up of individuals with different ideas, up-bringing, styles, etc....ALL in one FAMILY!

I come from a family of 8 kids.

I have 3 kids (now adults).

My 3 sons have differing opinions.

My 7 other siblings have differing opinions.

The CHEERLEADER and I, at times, have differing opinions.

The commonality.....WE.ARE.FAMILY!

No matter what is going on, at the end of the day, WE.ARE.FAMILY!

We've been there, for each other for births, deaths, joys, pains, birthdays, weddings, events, etc. 

We've cried with each other.

We've laughed with each other.

We've laughed AT each other.

We've welcomed new FAMILY members in.

We've sadly said good-bye to others.

All the while...the fact remains, WE.ARE.FAMILY!

During this time of THANKSGIVING and in our 5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE, remember the FAMILY that you have or come from.  

Reach out...mend fences....it's never too late to fix things....NEVER!

What are you THANKFUL for?


TIM'S 5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE:
  • DAY 1
    • I'm THANKFUL for my relationship with the Lord
  • DAY 2
    • I'm THANKFUL for US
  • DAY 3
    • I'm THANKFUL for FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment