Tuesday, November 24, 2020

THANKFUL FOR US




In this week of the "5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE," I wanted to make this my DAY 2 entry:

  • I'm THANKFUL for US!
This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us for a couple reasons:
  • It not 100% in focus
    • Like our lives, we haven't always been "in focus" when it comes to doing life.  There were many times I "dropped the ball"...maybe a few times she did too.  But through it all, we always get back into focus.
  • I'm hunched over
    • Not the best of posture....but I am holding her up.  We went through more "stuff" in the last 9 years then we had in the previous 26...at least it seemed that way.  But one thing continues to remain, we hold each other up.  WE.ARE.TEAM.PETERSON.
THIS.IS.US!

Going forward, we'll probably "drop the ball" somewhere along the line and we'll most likely have more "stuff" to deal with, but we'll fight through it TOGETHER.

A few years ago, my mom sent me this couch pillow, for my birthday, with a graphic of a tandem bike that said, "BETTER TOGETHER."  She knows us well.

What are you THANKFUL for today?  If you haven't, go back and read through yesterday's BEST YEAR YET blog, "BE THANKFUL," and join us on this "5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE."

TIM'S 5 DAY THANKFUL CHALLENGE:
  • DAY 1
    • I'm THANKFUL for my relationship with the Lord
  • DAY 2
    • I'm THANKFUL for US

1 comment:

  1. 1) I'm thankful for my partner-US-and our unconditional love for one another.
    2) Today I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren.

    (P.S. One of my favorite pictures of you two too!!)

    ReplyDelete