Thursday, January 2, 2020

HOW WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED


I once work with this guy who's greatest fear was doing something stupid that would get captured on video and go viral on YouTube.

My recommendation:  DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!

Easier said than done, right?

As we begin this new year.....this new decade, I thought about what WORD would I want to help define this year, this new beginning for me.

We look at the beginning of a new year...really the beginning of anything new and we see all the promise....all of the possibility that is in front of us.

We might not be able to change the past, but we can sure change the future, if we choose to.

Your past was an education, NOT a destination.

When coming up with my WORD, this quote by Dr. Seuss came to mind.

I have a choice, everyday on how I will act....how I will react....how I will be a friend...how I will encourage or (hopefully not) discourage.

My WORD for 2020?  IMPACT

I want that WORD to help guide my thoughts, actions, words, really everything that I set out to do.

But you know what?  It will be up to me to live this out and have an IMPACT a positive IMPACT on all of those in my life or even those I don't know but we cross paths.

"Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered."

How will you be remembered?




No comments:

Post a Comment