Sunday, November 16, 2014

I REALLY Don't Like That!

Today, November 16, 2014 is Day 8 of my Best Year Yet!  Proverbs 6:16 tells us about 7 things that God hates.  Although I agree with Him on all 7...there are a couple more I would like to throw into the mix that happen this time of the year:  Snow and Husker Football losing!

The snow came earlier this year than normal...the Husker Football losing didn't!  Last night, after watching the beat down, I realized it is true what the great philosopher Annie sang, "The sun WILL come out, tomorrow!"  If I am going to have the Best Year Yet, I will have to endure hardships, challenges, loses, wins, snow, and such, it is how I choose to react and handle these situations that will point towards this great year ahead of me.

So what did I do?  I woke up, got fed spiritually, worked out physically, got fed naturally, AND WENT AND ATTACKED THE SNOW!  We all have a choice...how will you choose to take on the day in front of you?  "...I just lift up my chin, and grin, and say, Oh...."

No comments:

Post a Comment