Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 1!


Ok...Today, Nov. 9th, 2014, I start on a journey...a quest of sorts:  Today is DAY 1 of the BEST Year Yet!  You see, today marks my 49th birthday, meaning that the next 365 days, I'll be living out my 50th year, and I CHOOSE to make this THE BEST!  

I'll be blogging right here, regularly, to give you my thoughts, updates, maybe even a recipe or two as WE take this journey together.  I have a few things already planned...and many things that I know will just "happen" as we go....but I'm looking to cap this GREAT year off with putting a "check mark" on my "Live List" (that will be another subject for another time!).

So.....let's get started!  BTW, the above pic..Day 1...was taken right after Shaun T. kicked my butt in Focus T-25 Beta Core Cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment