Saturday, January 28, 2017

DAY 28...WAIT, WHERE ARE THE FIRST 27?

Just got done with a GREAT 5 mile run in the chill, (some) snow, and wind.  I was trotting at a very non-fast pace.  Just wanted to get my training miles off the treadmill today.  Before I left, my lovely wife and resident Cheerleader, Chris, and I were having a discussion about 2017 and maximizing each day.  

I told her about my idea of putting together my thoughts, daily, and sharing how each day of my BEST YEAR YET (2017 version) is going.  Although, we are 28 days into the New Year, her one word response, "START!"

START is an interesting word to me.  Some say the starting is the hardest.  Some say to start is easy, but to continue to completion is the hardest.  I see both.  But the key, I believe, is to START!

The road to _______________ (fill in the blank: health; dropping a bad habit; starting a good habit; education; etc) begins with the decision to START and then taking that step.

So today, 1.28.17, is my START to capture, on a daily basis, what is happening in my BEST YEAR YET.  Maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to relate to some of the happenings that are going on with me and those in my tribe, maybe not.  But I think it's going to be a fun ride to a destination that we won't know yet, but I am happy to travel to!

ARE YOU IN?

On a quick side note:  just got tagged on twitter by my oldest.  GREAT way to begin capturing my BEST YEAR YET!  By the way, he's a good follow on Twitter (@joshtweeterson)....and me, @_timpeterson for that matter!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks brother! I went back and read through many of these over the past year.

      Delete